Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Flashback/Past Post Parade

Elaine at Miss Elaine-ous Life is hosting a Past Post Parade. She is hosting a blog meme where bloggers link to a past post from the same month from a year (or more) in the past. It was so fun to look at my old posts from January 2008 and 2007!

Exactly 2 years ago today, On January 30, 2007, I posted pictures of Seth and I at the Military Ball. That was quite a flashback for me! Sometimes military life seems like ages ago. (Also the pictures make me question my current desire to grow my hair long. I liked my hair in those pictures. Hmmm.... something to think about.)

Anyway, for today's flashback, go to Military Ball 2007



3 comments:

Trisha said...

Fancy! What a cute couple you guys are.

Your hair looks cute both ways. I have made a commitment to myself to never cut my hair where it is too short for a ponytail. Everytime I do, I get mad and wonder what in the world I was thinking! :)

momstheword said...

I had my hair very long for years and years (it was long enough to sit on) and now it's shorter but not short. I just gotta be able to put it in a ponytail when necessary.

Great pictures and you looked so pretty!

He & Me + 3 said...

HOw fun. I haven't been blogging for a year yet, but what a great meme. I loved those pictures.