Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday #67


We had such a nice Christmas! I enjoyed every minute of it. Most notable to my husband and I was that our Christmas was absent of stress. I am thankful for a stress-free, relaxed, fun, family Christmas. I smiled and laughed all day.

This day, for this Christmas Thanks Tank, I am thankful for love.

I am thankful for the love of God. His unconditional, uncomprehendable love sent a saviour for me.

I am thankful for the love of Christ. His powerful, selfless love made my life worth living.

I am thankful for the love of my husband.

I am thankful for the love of my kids.

My hubby gave me this pillow for Christmas. He said he was thinking of the kids when he bought it. So, it was really from him and the kids. (The kids and I love to play the "I love you game":I love you to... the moon and back or outer space and back or around the world a zillion times and back... you get the idea.)


As soon as I opened the pillow, my 3 year-old ran over, pointed to the words and said, "These words...these words are me. These words are Thomas."
Oh, that was precious!
Then, tonight as I was tucking the boys in, I told my 7 year-old that I loved him and he said, "I love you all the way down to your pillow...read it... and back."
I love family moments like that.
I love my family!

I am thankful for the love of my extended family. And, today, I am thankful for telephones and email, which allowed me to feel a little closer to my loved ones.

I am thankful for love of my friends. I am thankful for the FB notes, text messages, and emails I got from friends today. I am thankful for all of the Christmas cards that mean so much to me.

I am thankful for simple treats... wait, where's the love in that one? Well, I do LOVE my coffee!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great post...love the pillow. Your man is a keeper!