Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Flashback

I have been laughing all week at some pictures I discovered from a 70's party back in 2000. The party was loads of fun. It was pre-kids and before I cut my hair (wow- look at my hair!). It was also the night that a bunch of people from the party got TPed (or "rolled" if you are from the South). My hubby and I were blamed (framed) for the mess. We are still trying to figure out the culprit for that one!

My and my groovin' husband:

Me playing Twister (okay, there were some more impressive shots of the game but they were more than funny- they were embarrassing!!):

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are great! Gotta love the 70's. You were so cute in those pics.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Look at my hair too! :)

I forgot about the TP incident!

Hope

Michelle said...

Hey Jane Anne. Thanks for the prayers. I will remember to say a prayer for you today too!

LOVE these pictures by the way!!!

Kimberly said...

very funny pictures!!!

Jessica said...

I can't believe your hair was so long! You need to post some real life pics of you with long hair!

Kathy said...

You look like 15 in these pictures! So cute... and fun too. I was peeking at them on facebook earlier too!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Seriously you look 15 years old!! Very cute. Love the sideburns, Seth!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I realized who Seth looks like in this picture...Nicholas Cage! Ha!

Melissa Guay said...

And WHERE did you find that Lopez jacket you're wearing????