Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday #66



It is still Thursday here in the great North West. I am determined to make a Thankful list. It's going to be short, though, because I need some sleep! I am thankful for these things and so much more:

1. I am thankful for David's nebulizer. We got him up out of bed tonight to do it. His asthma has been acting up and he has been coughing a lot at night. The nebulizer has made a world of difference for him.

2. I love seeing snowflakes fall from the sky. We haven't had that much (yet). We have a dusting of snow right now.

3. I am ready for the weekend! I am thankful for weekends. I love the extra help from my hubby and the wonderful family time.

4. I cannot stop laughing at this video. I watched it this morning and I just watched it 2 (or 3) times just now. Man, I am thankful for laughter! I really need to watch this any time I am having a bad day (or moment). It is just so funny.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I've seen that video before... the cutest little laugh!

Nebulizers are a good thing.

amanda said...

a dusting of snow? i wish that's all we had. we are getting like six inches today!! :0)

Anonymous said...

LOL...thank you for that. I love those laughs. You just can't help but laugh too! :)

Beth E. said...

That's such a cute video! Thanks for making me smile. :o)

I'm way behind on my comments...I did get to post, though! Check it out if you get a chance.

Blessings!