Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day

It's a "snow day" here: no school or preschool. We didn't get much snow but the roads have a layer of white covering a layer of ice. I am super relaxed, enjoying not having a busy Friday morning. My kids are loving my laid back attitude. Here's how they enjoyed the morning.

These boys could not get outside fast enough. Amazingly enough, they had fun sliding on their sleds.

David was all smiles.

Thomas had so much fun that when David decided to come inside he said, "It's okay, sometimes I like to play by myself."

My 7 year old was in "snow day"/"my mom is really relaxed" heaven.



The weather guys say that we are supposed to get another snow system tomorrow. I sure hope we get enough snow to cover the grass and build a snowman!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

We had a snow day too. Tons of snow. I will have to post some pics. We got hammered! super fun for the kids.

Unknown said...

We had a snow day here too, but our total was over 6 inches. More snow coming tomorrow. And my kids played outside like almost the whole day! I love it!

Beth E. said...

EVERYONE deserves a snow day...send some my way!

Jessica said...

What fun! Too bad Sasha was sick, she kept asking us to go make snow Angels..

Eli's Lids said...

Found your blog while blog hopping.
This looks like so much fun... no snow here!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/