Monday, July 20, 2009

Backyard Vandals

I woke up this morning and thought,
"What in the world? Why am I already almost out of toliet paper?"

Then, I remembered.

My husband is teaching my kids to be vandals.






What really happened:
My husband let my kids make the camping list for their backyard camping on Friday night. He told them not to forget the important stuff and to include some "fun ideas."

The fun ideas were:
Roll the tent with toliet paper" 8 year old
"Spank Daddy" 5 year old
"Wrestle Daddy in the tent" 4 year old

Needless to say, they had a ball rolling the tent with toliet paper. They also wrestled in the tent. I don't think they got away with spanking Daddy.



More backyard camping pictures: Backyard Campout

8 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh my gosh...that is so funny! Love the daddy/son bonding...we have a lot of that here with wrestling and football!

Nowheymama said...

What fun!

More Than Words said...

Awww!! What a fun daddy!!

Trisha said...

That list is one of the cutest things I have seen! How fun to look back at that years from now. So fun!

momstheword said...

To cute! Love that you took pictures.

I remember some of the things my hubby taught our kids, thanks hubby, lol!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so cute. I love the note they wrote. I hope it didn't rain with all that TP out there.:)

Beth E. said...

Tell the boys I like hrshees choclet, too! ;-)

What a sweet list. It reminds me of when our boys were little. Enjoy those years!

Jen said...

That is terrific! We've been wanting to camp out in the yard, just haven't gotten to it yet (time's a-wasting!) Summer is seemingly too short :(