When I recognized that I was getting close to 100 Thanks Tanks posts, I wanted to do something to celebrate and to thank my blog readers. Thank you for entering the contest. I hope that you will keep visiting.
Here are the Winners of my Thursday Thanks Tank Contest:
1. Coffee - #61 - RLR of Mom’s Magic
2. Journal - #26 - Kristi of Word Up
3. “Good Deals” Notecard and pen - #248 – Mimi of Screaming Mimi
4. “Appreciation” Notcard and pen –#81 - Jill of Barnes Yard
5. Target - #209 - Randdmom of Keeping Up With the Barfields
6. Not So Fast - #6 - Jessica of The Great Northwest
7. It’s All Too Much – #125 - Missy of Are you there God? It’s Me.
8. “Hearing from Loved Ones” Notecard and pen – #196 - Kristin of Diapers, Dress up and Other Holy Things
9. “Praying for Others” Notecard and pen – #210 Beth E of Outnumbered Three-to-One
10. Coffee – #37 – Mimi of He and Me + 3
Winners, please send me an email with your mailing address so I can send you your prize.
If you are wondering how I worked this out (and I know a couple of you are), here's what I did. I set up a spreadsheet and entered in the names as people entered the contest. That simplified 2 things - 1) I started off by entering all of the comments from my previous 4 Thanks Tanks (#96-99) before the first commenter commented on the Contest post 2) It was simple to enter a name when someone commented that they were sent by someone.
Here's a glimpse of the spreadsheet:
I went to Random.org to generate the winning numbers. As a side note, I realized after I selected my 1st winner that I could have selected for the generator to select 10 winners all at once. I couldn't dream of not giving RLR her coffee so I kept going the with individual selections. I'll never know why I didn't just generate 9 numbers after that first number. I didn't even think of it. I guess I was having too much fun clicking for winners.
Here's my results from the random.org number generator:
Again, thanks so much for entering. It was fun to have so many people comment and blog about my contest.