Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Winners

When I recognized that I was getting close to 100 Thanks Tanks posts, I wanted to do something to celebrate and to thank my blog readers. Thank you for entering the contest. I hope that you will keep visiting.

Here are the Winners of my Thursday Thanks Tank Contest:

1. Coffee - #61 - RLR of Mom’s Magic

2. Journal - #26 - Kristi of Word Up

3. “Good Deals” Notecard and pen - #248 – Mimi of Screaming Mimi

4. “Appreciation” Notcard and pen –#81 - Jill of Barnes Yard

5. Target - #209 - Randdmom of Keeping Up With the Barfields

6. Not So Fast - #6 - Jessica of The Great Northwest

7. It’s All Too Much – #125 - Missy of Are you there God? It’s Me.

8. “Hearing from Loved Ones” Notecard and pen – #196 - Kristin of Diapers, Dress up and Other Holy Things

9. “Praying for Others” Notecard and pen – #210 Beth E of Outnumbered Three-to-One

10. Coffee – #37 – Mimi of He and Me + 3

Congratulations!!

Winners, please send me an email with your mailing address so I can send you your prize.

If you are wondering how I worked this out (and I know a couple of you are), here's what I did. I set up a spreadsheet and entered in the names as people entered the contest. That simplified 2 things - 1) I started off by entering all of the comments from my previous 4 Thanks Tanks (#96-99) before the first commenter commented on the Contest post 2) It was simple to enter a name when someone commented that they were sent by someone.

Here's a glimpse of the spreadsheet:


I went to Random.org to generate the winning numbers. As a side note, I realized after I selected my 1st winner that I could have selected for the generator to select 10 winners all at once. I couldn't dream of not giving RLR her coffee so I kept going the with individual selections. I'll never know why I didn't just generate 9 numbers after that first number. I didn't even think of it. I guess I was having too much fun clicking for winners.
Here's my results from the random.org number generator:


Again, thanks so much for entering. It was fun to have so many people comment and blog about my contest.

13 comments:

Missy said...

Woohoo! I really need that book after my clutter post!

Yay! Thanks Jane Anne!


Here's to another 100 Thanks Tanks!

More Than Words said...

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you for your giveaway!!!

RLR said...

Woo hoo! Now I'm going to get myself a copy of those books - and I'll cozy up with a coffee while I read them! Thanks :)

Foursons said...

Darn It!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Yay!!!!! Such a fun thing to wake up to this morning!!!! I'm having a cup of coffee to celebrate!

He & Me + 3 said...

No way...i just squeaked in at the end. So excited! My email is...
dornx4 @ hotmail . com
Thanks Jane Anne!

Amy Jo said...

Congrats to the winners! Great contest JJ. I hope to read another 100 TT.

Anonymous said...

shucks I didn't win! Oh well, congrats to all the winners and thanks Jane Anne for the fun contest!

Macey said...

Awesome, congrats weiners! I mean, winners!

Jessica said...

Yeah! I finally win something!!! Let's get together and then I can give you the bookmark and you can give me the prize...sounds fair? :) I got the better end of the deal! Thanks!!!!

Mimi said...

Hooray for me! Thanks so much

samantha said...

Thanks for the fun time. Maybe next time =( Tell Seth he has to take you to coffee now!

Beth E. said...

Thanks, Jane Anne! I'll email my address to your right now!

Blessings,
Beth