Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Contest! Contest! Contest!

I'll be back to post later today (most likely) but I wanted to say -

Enter My Contest: Thanks Tank Contest

I'm giving away a couple great books (It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh and Not So Fast by Ann Kroeker). There are really cute notecards and pens. There is a cute journal. I am also giving away a $15 Target gift card. Let's not forget about the coffee... 2 $15 Starbucks giftcards.

Even if you have already entered, tell everyone you know!

You can email, facebook, tweet, call your mom - anything. Tell everyone to comment that you sent them here and then you get an EXTRA ENTRY in the contest for each comment.

Spread the word.

You have until 10 p.m. PT tonight!



Here's the contest link again: Thanks Tank Contest

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

I've entered and I've spread the word...now, I'm just waiting to hear what I WIN!!! hehe ;-)

Foursons said...

Ditto to what Beth said.

Missy said...

I left it on my status on FB.

I can't wait to see what I win!

He & Me + 3 said...

Did anymore come over from me? I hope so.