Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Flashback: Rub-a-dub-dub

The pictures I found today aren't that old. They were taken in June of 2006. I have to share them because they are some of my favorite pictures of my tough little man. I forgot how much baby fat he had! He was such a little chub.


He was a messy eater (still is). He ate and I took him right to the kitchen sink. I couldn't help it - I took a bazillion pictures of him. Here's a handful of the pictures.












I'm linking up with Alicia today at
More Than Words. Join in the fun with her Friday Flashback meme.




17 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh those are so cute. I love the one of him drinking from the faucet. My kids still want to take their baths in the sink...isn't that funny?

RLR said...

Oh, my goodness! SO CUTE!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Awwwwww Cutie!

Foursons said...

I love the one where he is helping himself to a drink. :D

Avery's Mommy said...

gotta love a good sink bath!

Beth E. said...

Soooo sweet! I can see why you took so many pictures. I like the way you used the natural lighting. He's such a cutie!

Jessica said...

He's super adorable!!!

samantha said...

These are some of the best pictures you have posted! He is just to sweet.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Really cute! Love the pics of him drinking from the faucet!

I loved bathing my boys in the kitchen sink too!

McCrakensx4 said...

Those are so great! I used to love when mine were little enough to throw in the sink for a bath! Love the one of his little tongue catching the water!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Awe, melt my heart. Those pix are adorable.

More Than Words said...

Now those are adorable!! I love the one of him sipping the water from the faucet!

Macey said...

Super CUTIE!

sarah said...

Love the picture of him licking the faucet-what a doll!

Kimberly said...

i remember that baby!!!!! and i miss you living in that house!!!

Jen said...

THOSE are priceless - chubby mcbaby :)

Kristin said...

Oh, I miss the days of being able to wash my babies in the sink! I did it until they outgrew the basin :) Love him drinking out of the faucet!