Monday, June 22, 2009
What my 4 Year-Old Thinks
For Father's Day this year, we made Daddy a book. It was complete with a letter from me, pictures from the kids, and interviews from each of the boys.
My 4 year old's answers to my "What I think about Daddy" Interview:
1. What is something daddy always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes daddy happy?
Sometimes when I say I don’t love you and then I say, I really do love you.
He just tickles me because he likes it.
3. What makes daddy sad?
When I hit him in the eyeballs or in the tenders
4. How does your daddy make you laugh?
He tickles me.
5. What was your daddy like as a child?
6. How old is your daddy?
7. How tall is your daddy?
Tall as a house maybe
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your daddy do when you're not around?
Watch the news or something. I don’t know.
10. If your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carrying a big thing
11. What is your daddy really good at?
Carrying something very, very heavy
12. What is your daddy not very good at?
Carrying a GIANT thing
13. What does your daddy do for his job?
I don’t know. He works at Target.
14. What is your dad’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
When he draws something for me.
16. If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Tom (from Tom and Jerry)
17. What do you and your dad do together?
I ride with him in the front of the truck sometimes.
18. How are you and your dad the same?
We are both boys.
19. How are you and your dad different?
He has a beard and I don’t.
20. How do you know your daddy loves you?
Because he tells me.
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
He likes watching movies with you.
22. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?
Hop over and check out the cute pictures my kids drew for the book: Father’s Day 2009