Last night my kids went to the park. My oldest was practicing baseball and my other boys played on the playground. They came home excited about playing Star Wars Zombie Tag. I didn't get to see them playing the game, but I heard all about it. They were Star Wars Guys. When they got tagged, the person that was "It" (Luke Skywalker) wrapped them up with toilet paper. Obi-Wan Kenobi's Ghost could unwrap you if you were wrapped up in toilet paper. Sound like fun!? Wonder why my sisters and I didn't play this version of tag when we were little!
Now I am playing blog tag. Carmen over at The Ramblings of Carmom tagged me to reveal 8 things about myself...
8 things I look forward to...
1. my massage (finally using a GC I got for Christmas this Saturday!!!)
2. my next latte
3. my husband getting home from work every day (go ahead, say "awwwww")
4. knowing my son's Kindergarten teacher and working with her to make the classroom safe for him
5. taking my kids to an outdoor pool this summer
6. taking my kids to Disney (Land or World) one day
7. seeing my family this summer (still crossing my fingers that I will get to see everyone I want to see)
8. My Thursday Thanks Tank every week (I'll post this later today -probably tonight after the kids are in bed)
8 things I did yesterday
2. Made banana bread
3. planted flowers
4. played Concentration with my 5 year-old
5. took allergy medicine
6. tickled my little girl
7. read the local newspaper
8. refereed fighting children
8 Things I wish I could do...
1. Sing beautifully
2. Stay on top of laundry
3. Remember dates easily
4. Draw well
5. Cure my son (and everyone else while I am at it) of his peanut allergy
6. Develop a genuine appreciation for country music
7. Get some grits from the Waysider restaurant in Tuscaloosa
8. Live in a house next to water
8 Shows I watch...
I don't know if this means I am boring or interesting (hopefully interesting) but I don't watch much TV at all.
This past year, I watched one show regularly.
I also occasionally watched
Bloggers I Tag...
I don't always participate in these things so I don't expect everyone I tag to do it. That said, I'd love for these bloggers to participate because I want to know 8 things about them (smile)!
1. Jill at Barnes Yard
2. Kim at Hazy Views
3. Samantha at Mommy’s Timeout
4. Sarah at Giampapa Family Giampapa Family
5. Jessica at The Great Northwest
6. Kristi at Word Up
7. Leigh Ann at Leigh_Ann’s Words
8. Ryan Leigh at Mom’s Magic
Carmen did not stop with one tag she added another. She wants to know what I was doing two years ago today.
All of my old pictures are on an external hard drive and I don't have time to get that. (As a matter of fact, this has taken much longer than I expected.) SO, I checked my family blog and on June 8 of last year, I posted a video of Elisabeth crawling. She was just starting to crawl. This time last year I was watching her with amazement as she was learning to crawl. Here's a link to the video: She’s On the Move Two years ago, my boys were playing T-ball for the first time. Here's a link to a slideshow of pictures (and you have time to check that out- you must be family!): T-ball
Let me know what you were doing this time last year (even if you weren't tagged).