Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday supplemental by: The Thankful Husband

I am hacking JA's account to let everyone know why her family is thankful for her.

First, a passage that describes her worth to me:
Proverbs 31:10-12 and 25-31
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.

She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.

She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:

"Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all."

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Give her the reward she has earned,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate



Why I am thankful for Jane Anne:
- Her gentle spirit
- Her deep and dedicated love of the Lord
- Her desire to know me deeper
- Her dissatisfaction with the status quo
- Her love for our children
- Her tender hugs
- Her contagious smile
- Her laugh that brightens my day
- She never complains
- She forgives my (many) faults
- She is patient with me
- She is incredibly wise
- She loves me and our children more than we could ever deserve

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

Wow! This was not what I was expecting when my hubby told me he hacked into my blog.

I am not sure I deserve all of that. Thank you.