Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Trivia

My sister-in-law emailed me this survey today. Have fun reading my answers and let me know if anything surprises you.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. I am named after both my grandmothers: Jane and Anne
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Tears were coming out of my eyes this morning because of my headache. It wasn’t an emotional cry. It was a reflex.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not at all.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Oh, do I ever! 4: 3 boys and 1 girl.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. (Really? Is anyone going to say no to this?)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably Not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms (but I don’t allow myself to eat it much)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Haagen Daas Strawberry
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink (no- I am not really a pink kind of gal... but I am loving seeing pink in my house)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Lack of singing abilities (I don't know if this is really my least favorite but it is the first thing that came to mind)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandfather who passed away when I was in HS. I sure wish my husband and kids could have met him.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I’d love to get comments.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am Barefoot.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Egg and Cheese Bagel
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My kids.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Breakfast cooking when I am still in bed on Saturday morning.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My dad
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes. Kristen is a blast! She’s energetic and inspiring.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
College Football
27. Hair Color?
brown (with a little gray)
28. EYE COLOR?
blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
pizza
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Can’t remember... I tried but I just can’t. Mostly I just catch glimpses of movies my husband or kids are watching.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses from my husband and kids... everyone else- hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate covered strawberries
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not sure
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People who just happen upon my blog
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
“Jewel” by Brett Lott
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad. I am using a mouseless laptop.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The Star Wars Lego game on the Wii that my husband was playing.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The beep of the coffee maker when I am still in bed.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Korea
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
West Palm Bach, Florida
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?
I am looking forward to any responses.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, shucks... thanks for the compliment. ;-)

We want to know WHAT your special talent is!!

Yes, I have to agree - the sound from bed of the coffee grinder and beep is one of the best sounds in the world.

Kristen

sarah said...

I agree I was wondering what the special talent is?
Very fun!

Anonymous said...

I would love to tell you what her special talent is, but... its personal.

Kimberly said...

I'll I have to say is - ****WHAT????**** to #13?

Kimberly said...

oh and I also have to say that I'm stealing your tuesday trivia again!