Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday: The Five-Ingredients-or-Less-Edition


OH, this WFMW looks really, really good! Stop over at Rocks in My Dryer for hundreds of links to 5 ingredient dishes. Lately I am really wanting to try out new dishes but my groceries seem to cost more and more. I am excited about checking out these recipes. I'm sharing a really easy, very basic chicken recipe. It is always good and never dried out. Try it out--it's simple and yummy.

BREADED ITALIAN CHICKEN

Italian Dressing
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Italian Bread Crumbs
Parmesean Cheese

Marinate the Chicken in Italian Dressing for several hours. (Many times I throw it together and let it marinate in the fridge all day.) Pour the bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Mix in desired amount of Parmesean cheese. Roll chicken in crumbs so the chicken is covered. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle more parmesean cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour (or until chicken is done).

Check out WFMW! (At the time that I am writing this there are already over 375 people participating in this "blog carnival".) Happy Reading and Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

About Nancy said...

This is my kind of cooking. Low maintenance!
Thanks,
Nancy

Heart of Wisdom said...

This sound really yummy. I love chicken. This is a really great recipe