Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Thanks Tank #108



Each Thursday I make a list of my thankful thoughts. I spend time throughout my day appreciating the little and big things in my life. My posted list gives you a glimpse of my thankful heart.

Today I am thankful for:

Glasses
Books
Legos
Laughter
Cub Scouts
Soccer
Sunbutter
Excitement about homework
Nebulizers and Inhalers
Being ticklish
Monster Drawings
Hearing "Watch This, Momma"
Paint
Imaginary Meals
Dandelion Flowers
"I love you as much" Contests
Ice Cream
Dresses
Strawberries
Rocking Chairs
Shoes
Handmade blankets
Stickers

If you haven't guessed, my thankful list is about my children. I am listing ways they make me smile as well as things that I am thankful to have for them. I'm going to keep making my list all day. It's making me smile.

I am thankful for my kids.

Yesterday after school the boys were admiring some brilliant red leaves, I grabbed my camera, positioned my daughter and told the boys to turn around and smile.


These kids fill my heart with happiness.

13 comments:

AJ said...

Those leaves are gorgeous!!! And of course, so are those kids. :)

Honey said...

beautiful...
patti b.

TheFitHousewife said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish we had those colour leaves on Calgary!

Beth E. said...

What a great list...I, too, am thankful for my boys.

I love the pictures. We call those shrubs a Burning Bush here. The color is amazing.

Blessings,
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

They are so cute and the bushes are gorgeous too. What a great fun list. I love to hear Watch this mom too.

jules said...

That color of the leaves is amazing. Good catch of the moment with the camera. I forget way too often.

More Than Words said...

I love your list, Jane!!

And WOW on those leaves!!! I've never seen anything like it1

Kaleena said...

Great list with beautiful pictures! Those leaves are breathtaking!

McCrakensx4 said...

Those leaves are so very pretty...I miss seeing then! Love your list...what is sunbutter?

Brandi said...

I have recently heard of sunbutter but haven't tried it. I need to get some!!!!

Foursons said...

Those red leaves are spectacular! What is sunbutter?

Anonymous said...

It's too bad that your every day readers suffer because you can't accept criticism.

Jane Anne said...

It's too bad I don't know who "Anonymous" is... thanks for continuing to visit my blog. ;)