Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday Flashback: 5th Grade

I made a fantastic find today. I found 2 notebooks of my grade school papers and class photos. The boys had fun trying to find Mama in the school pictures.

I laughed really hard at some of the pictures.

Here's my 5th Grade photo.

I was a sweet girl and I was also smart. I made sure that I would know myself when I was 36. I love that my name and age wasn't enough and I had to add "(Me)".


Now, that's priceless.


I'm linking up with Alicia today at
More Than Words. Join in the fun with her Friday Flashback meme.

13 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Cute cute cute! My Izod shirt was purple. Same photo and nearly the same haircut! :):) It's important that you knew it was you in the pic. hehe

More Than Words said...

LOL, that is so funny the things we do when we're young!!

Love it.. (ME)!!

Missy said...

Love the haircut. ;)

Carrie said...

Oh that is priceless! What a cute picture! It's so fun to go back and look at those things...so glad you kept that for your kids to see too! Too funny ;)

Trisha said...

what a cutie!

Foursons said...

I had a pink IZOD shirt with a green alligator like that! And I love that you clarified for your old, decrepit 34 year old self that the name is (me.) Very important because we all know how forgetful we are!

Macey said...

Oh my goodness! That's really funny, that little note. So cute. :)
I can really see you in your boys by looking at this picture.

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I love it! You're all preppy and cute! Apparently you were a queen too! :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

That is priceless! You look very happy in that picture! And I think you are still a queen ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

I would hate to see all the things I wrote on the back of my pictures when I was in 5th Grade. You were cute. loving that IZOD shirt. I was infatuated with alligators & the colors green & pink because of the IZOD brand. LOL
Brings back memories, only your haircut was way cuter than mine. :)

Rachel said...

Aww - that picture is so sweet!!!

Jessica said...

How fun! You were so adorable and smart. That will come in handy during your later years! haha

Jen said...

Well you look better than I did in 5th grade :) I'm not brave enough to post that one! It's fun to look back :)