Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thanks Tank #105



Each Thursday I make a list of my thankful thoughts. I spend time throughout my day appreciating the little and big things in my life. My posted list gives you a glimpse of my thankful heart.

I am thankful for these things and so much more:

1. My niece's surgery went well
2. Encouragement from my husband
3. Impromptu Get-togethers with friends
4. Exercise
5. Cold, refreshing water
6. Baking
7. New Recipes
8. Peace in the middle of a storm
9. Sunshine
10. Friendly Neighbors
11. An Evening Walk
12. Soccer Saturdays
13. My kids...

Here's a picture of my kids last Saturday. We had been through one game in the pouring rain and we were at the end of the last game. My oldest was sitting out a quarter and the rest of the crew was cheering on the team. My kids make me smile. This picture makes me smile.


Thanks for stopping by. Take time a moment to be thankful for the big and small things in your life.

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Amen for Peace in the middle of the storms. He is so good! Cute picture.

Foursons said...

What a great way to remember how we have been blessed.

sarah said...

What a great picture and a great list!

Macey said...

Great list! That coat is so big on your little guy it almost looks like a snuggie! ;)

samantha said...

I love this picture. What a nice list. We all need some time to reflect.

Trisha said...

Such a great picture! I love your list... so many things to be thankful for. :)