Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Sweetie

Today's Soccer games were all played in the rain. It was also picture day- in the rain. It poured during the pictures and the first game (for my 4 year old and 6 year old). It rained until the 4th quarter of my 8 year old's game.

That's a lot of rain... especially when you are 1. My sweet girl was really happy when it stopped raining and I let her out of the stroller.

Here's a Saturday photo of my Sweetie.



My 4 year old has made me laugh all day. Go here for a smile: He's Not a Trooper

7 comments:

Foursons said...

She looks awfully dry for all that rain!

Trisha said...

she looks like such a big girl!

momstheword said...

She is so dang cute!!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

My boys love playing in the rain although living in AZ we don't see it very often! What a cute cheerleader!!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is precious. Nothing like soccer in the rain. Hard to take pictures though.

momstheword said...

Yay! I'm so glad!

I know that the follower's gadget makes viewing some blogs difficult as they "aborted" when viewed in Internet Explorer (IE). I read about it in the Google Helps group thing.

I can't even view my own blog (or some others) in IE, it says something about "illegal operation aborted" or something and crashes.

So now I use Mozilla (Firefox) to view all blogs now and haven't had that problem again.

wife.mom.nurse said...

aw, she is darling :)