Friday, October 22, 2010

I am the cat

Do you know how many posts I have started lately and not finished? No, of course you don't. I'm still here. I'm just easily distracted. I start blogging and something requires my attention or, as in the case of last night, I sit down to write and I fall asleep.

I'd like to tell you to look forward to inspiring words from me. I'd like to say that I am going to share some funny stories that will bring tears to your eyes. I can't promise any of that. I have no idea what's next or when I will write. For any of you that are wondering where I am or if I am okay, I want you to know that... things are good.

No worries, everything's good at my house.

7 comments:

RLR said...

Good to read this! Have been thinking about you :) I'm spending less and less time on blogs lately, especially commenting - but it doesn't mean I've forgotten about y'all. Take care!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good to know. It is just busy. I am so busy. This week is the first in a few that I have blogged more than once. Life keeps me away from blogging. I have missed you.

sharon said...

Thinking of you. Hoping your life as a cat in a cage gets easier. Your picture made me smile.

momstheword said...

Girl, I totally understand. Lately I can barely blog twice a week and even that is a lot. I keep thinking about giving up my blog but so far I'm sticking with it.

Brandi said...

Glad you're doing good. :) I can't seem to find the time to blog lately either. Having 4 kiddos is kicking my butt.

mindi said...

That is hilarious! new here, just stopped in to say hi and I also have four litte ones. I need to spend one-on-one time with them as well, great idea!

Missy said...

I am glad that things are okay. Get some rest!