Thursday, November 06, 2008
Thankful Thursday #61
Here are some things that I am thankful for this week:
1. Teamwork: because I accomplish more when I work with others.
2. Halloween: because it was so much fun watching the kids dress up and be silly.
3. Mistakes: because I can grow and learn after my mistakes.
4. Safety: because a friend that was in a serious car accident this week is okay. He has a long road to recovery but he is okay.
5. Voting priviledge: because it is freedom and an opportunity to make a difference.
6. Playdates for my kids: because it can be such a nice change of pace.
7. Hand-me-down clothes: because it is so wonderful having cute clothes for Elsie that I didn't have to go buy.
8. Learning from my kids: beause I learn a lot from them. It is convicting when I learn life lessons from my kids (like the life lesson I discovered this week).
9. Coffee: because I love my cup of joe (and I am thankful I won this contest).
10. Lists: because this list helps me be intentionally thankful, because without my lists (I am thinking: grocery list, my To Do list, and my christmas list), I would never feel like I get anything accomplished.
That's all the time I have for now. I am going to continue to count my blessings today. I encourage you to do the same. Now I am off to tend to my To Do list!