Wednesday, December 01, 2010

You Scream, I Scream

Imagine traveling at no cost and being handed $1,000 spending money.

Wouldn't that be fantastic? I think it sounds Amazing.

That's what's up for grabs for my friend, Roxanne. She created an ice cream flavor for Baskin Robbins and if her flavor gets the most votes she wins a trip to Boston and $1,000 spending money. (Can you imagine how fun would that be?!)

Will you take a minute and vote for my friend's Ice Cream flavor -- CHERRY PIE.

1. Click on this link:
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/flavorcontest/flavorcreator.aspx

2. Vote for Cherry Pie.

You're helping me help a friend. Now, doesn't that feel good? Oh, I know, some cherry pie ice cream sounds good right about now.

Pass the word! Let's help Roxanne win.

You scream, I Scream. Let's all Scream for Roxanne's Ice Cream

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your help!