Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Thanks Tank #148



I'm enjoying some long-awaited time with family. I've taken hundreds- and I mean hundreds- of photos this holiday season. I'm thankful for so much right now, my thankful list this Thursday could be huge. Here's a pictorial Thankful Thursday list.

Christmas Morning Coffee


Nerf Gun fights between cousins


No injuries (yet)


Naps (oh ya, he's gonna kill me for posting this one)


Stories read by the fireplace


Family PJs (made with love from Mimi)


Snow


A visit with my grandparents


Spending time with my hubby


This has been a great holiday season for me with lots of family time.

I am thankful.

5 comments:

Foursons said...

Looks like a wonderful time! We have those same Nerf gun fights in my house.

And I took a picture of my husband taking a nap too. He wasn't real thrilled when he saw it. :)

Trisha said...

very sweet! Happy New Year!

Seth said...

Not thrilled about the picture- but with evidence like that, I can't deny it happened.

And- I STILL love you.

sharon said...

you look so happy!!!

Beth E. said...

I love the family pics...especially the pic in your pjs! :-) I'm glad you had a great holiday season.