Thursday, July 29, 2010

Togetherness and Family Fun (TTT 136)

Last weekend, we went to the coast. We had a fantastic time time together.

We found treasures, climbed rocks, and fed the birds.








We laughed. We talked. We watched the sun set.




Our trip was all about togetherness and having fun. It was an extended celebration of our 15th anniversary. It was such a happy weekend. It felt good to share the weekend with the kids. We were celebrating life. We were celebrating our family.



I am thankful for our mini-vacation.
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my husband.
I am thankful for my marriage.



This is my Thursday Thanks Tank.

10 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Love all of those pictures, but it looks so cold there...how warm to you all get in the summer? The beach looks amazing!! Such fun!

Lorinda said...

Very fun! I noticed on Monday that we don't have anything on the calendar tomorrow~I've been looking forward all week to sleeping in and then surprising the kids with a full day on the beach :) (Justin doesn't love the coast quite as much as the three of us do, so I promised them while he was gone that we would go and stay as long as they wanted...we'll see if that involves a sunset!)

Foursons said...

Wow, what was the temperature? Love the shot of you with your daughter.

Miti said...

Hey Jane Anne! Congratulations on your 15th anniversary! You have a great looking family.

I wish I didn't have to color my hair. I don't know what it is, cause I'm really happy, but after I got married not only did I get a husband, I also got lots of gray hair. Thank goodness they make diy coloring. I'd be in big trouble otherwise. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! And thanks for stopping by today :o)

He & Me + 3 said...

Mini vacations are the best and fun family time is awesome too.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

More Than Words said...

What a great place to take the family. It looks like you had the beach to yourselves too. I love the picture of you and your little girl. She is your mini-me!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a wonderful vacation! Looks like a lovely place!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Now that looks like a wonderful day to celebrate your marriage and your family!! What a beautiful place to go adventure with your kiddos!!

Missy said...

I LOVE the ocean. It is one of my most favorite places to be.
Looks like you had a fabulous time as a family.