Thursday, July 22, 2010

Haven't Changed a Bit

I know you already saw our honeymoon photo but I did this cool comparison today and...

I don't think we've changed a bit.



I'm going on a date tonight. It's going to be nice, relaxing, and romantic. (Let's be honest, sometimes anything without 4 kids seems romantic.) I doubt I will be back to post a Thursday Thanks Tank today. There's no doubt, I am thankful for my husband. He's napping right now, snoring away next to me, gearing up for our big night. (Ahem. That's not what I meant.) Back to nice, relaxing and romantic... I can't wait for our date.

13 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love the comparison! No, you all haven't changed...I suspect more in love though. ;O)

Enjoy each other tonight!

Foursons said...

Aw, have fun tonight! And you really haven't changed one bit.

RLR said...

Ditto on the 'haven't changed a bit' part! Have a wonderful date night!

momstheword said...

You look adorable in both and you really haven't changed!

Have an awesome time tonight!

Carmom said...

Have an awesome time tonight! And you do look just the same and just as happy. Congratulations on #15.

Brandi said...

Good gravy, we're y'all like 15 when you got married??? You guys look like babies! Have a very wonderful evening... and, don't worry, your ears will stop ringing and adjust to the silence about 30 minutes or so into dinner. :D

Carrie said...

That is so cute! ;) You haven't changed a bit...lucky! What a great photo! Have an awesome date! you both deserve it!

More Than Words said...

What a great looking couple!!!!!!

Beth E. said...

You two are looking GOOD! Love the pics.

Have fun on your date night...looking forward to hearing all about it! Well, most of it, anyway! ;-)

McCrakensx4 said...

You guys look GREAT! Hope you had a great date night.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great date! Loved the comparison picture.

Also, love the book reviews. Keep 'em coming.
Sharon

Avery's Mommy said...

Wow that is amazing - you really haven't! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

He & Me + 3 said...

Jane Anne...I hope it was a fun night.
You two are adorable and you really haven't changed a bit. Love the comparisons.