Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday Words



Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

I am really working on positive communication. I want to build others up with what I say. I want to be an encouragement. I want to focus on the positive instead of the negative. I want to encourage my spouse. I also want to find creative ways to encourage others from my spot as a stay at home mom. I am focusing on this. So far, the focus is mostly causing me to recognize when I mess up. Still, I know being aware is the first step.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Jane Anne~ I love this! I need to do the same thing in my home, too.

Did you design this button, or did you find it somewhere?

I may use it next week, if you don't mind . . .

Praying for success for both of us.

Have a blessed day.

Kimberly said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gentle yet effective reminder to use my words to build my children and spouse up and NOT tear them down.

Jane Anne said...

I found the flower clipart online and then I doctored it (added the words). Feel free to use it. I would love to hear what inspires you!