Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thursday Thanks Tank #24

Today was a great day. I spent the day enjoying my kids. The boys spent the morning painting and drawing pictures. They had long baths where they got to play and play in the water. I read stories to them. I played with and loved on Elisabeth. She smiled several times. Tonight Seth and I danced with them (the turn the music up loud and act crazy kind of dancing) and I got on the floor and tickled them (while alternately Seth wrestled them). There was so much more. Basically, it was a great day and today I am thankful for my kids.


Pictures taken on January 1st.


3 comments:

John and Carrie said...

These are beautiful pictures of your beautiful children! Thanks for sharing about your fun day! Enjoying being a mommy and enjoying your family is one of the greatest gifts from God!
love ya!

Kimberly said...

I love those days were everything just seems to be perfect. Those days are definitely gifts from God.
I love the pictures. We miss your family SO MUCH!

Melissa Guay said...

Don't you just love those days where the only thing on the agenda is FUN. The kids remember those days more than anything else too! Adorable picture - your kids always look so JOYful. :)