Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Thanks Tank #161



Each Thursday I try to make a list of my thankful thoughts. Sometimes I jot it down on paper, sometimes I share that list here, and other times I just highlight one or two things that I am thankful for. This is my Thursday Thanks Tank.

I am thankful for:

Last Saturday and all of the things that made my birthday special...

Expressions of birthday wishes through facebook messages, texts, phone calls, cards in the mail

a baby fix: (I cannot believe my 10 year old asked to hold this sweetie. It just proves that no one can resist this little boy.)


lattes by the pool:


an amazing friend (incredibly thankful that her and her mom were willing to drive extra to visit us on their way to see family):


red velvet cake (made from scratch -without a mixer because this furnished apartment doesn't have one- by my husband):


family love:


silly moments:


the kids that helped me celebrate: (picture taken the day after- aren't they great?)


my husband's love:


Did I mention the cake? I called it my "BAMA cake" (but my husband didn't really appreciate the nickname). So good.


I had a fabulous birthday.
I'm thankful for so much more but this was what was on my mind tonight.

Take time to be thankful. It's time well-spent.

3 comments:

Cinderella said...

Good Friday morning to you Jane Anne - those are WONDERFUL things to be thankful for!

So glad you had such a great birthday - baby fixes, lattes by the pool, a yummy red velvet cake, friend, family and husband love - all of it:)

Loved seeing all the pictures that you post with everyhting - makes me feel as if I am there. Cool!

sharon said...

What a great day and such fantastic memories for all of you!

Foursons said...

Happy Birthday to you! It looks like a wonderful day, an amazing cake, and a beautiful family. And you look FANTASTIC! You go girl.