Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Thanks Tank #139


Each week I take time to notice what I am thankful for. I usually make a list of some sort. Sometimes I share a list on my blog and sometimes I highlight one thing I really appreciate. Each Thursday, I dedicate myself to thankfulness, even if I don't feel like it. This is my Thursday Thanks Tank.

Today, I am thankful for little things:

1. My morning coffee
2. Emails from friends
3. Texts from friends
4. Farkle (yes, I'm addicted)
5. Leftovers for lunch
6. Phone calls from my dad
7. Working with my son on math and watching him learn
8. A play date for the kids
9. Getting to chat with a friend during the play date
10. Starbucks gift cards
11. My husband cooking dinner
12. Riding my bike
13. Exercising at the Gym
14. My IPOD
15. Hugs from my son
16. Laughter from my daughter
17. Winning a giveaway: an autographed Paula Deen cookbook
18. Candles
19. the Quiet of the house after the kids are in bed
20. My husband
21. Books from the library

Take time to be thankful today. You won't regret it.

7 comments:

Seth said...

Great list, Janey. Don't you think I should be just a little higher on the list?!?

Missy said...

An autographed Paula Deen cookbook??? How awesome is that!

Aren't friends the bestest? =)

Anonymous said...

That is thankful list!

He & Me + 3 said...

You so have to share some of those yummy recipes here on the blog. I see starbucks gift cards are on there you better head to my blog today and then visit my friday free 4 all girl. She might have something you might like. Just sayin!

Pam said...

Good morning, friend!
I'm totally with you on #1,2 and 3. I have an autographed Paula Deen cookbook, too. Love that!

Also a lover of library books. I go to the bookstore so I can make a list of what I can get for free at the library. : )

Great list, Jane Anne.

Amy Jo said...

Ha! I was thinking you'd say that Seth Andrew! :)

Foursons said...

Sounds like a stellar list of things to be thankful for. :)