Sunday, August 08, 2010

Guess who gets to "Expect More, Pay Less" (Nothing)?

She's 28, she's lot's of fun, she has cute kids and a wonderful blog: Mommy's Timeout

Yep, that's right, according to Random Generator.org


Samantha, you've won a $25 Target Gift Card!!

Samantha is a wonderful mom of 3, who recently coordinated her high school class reunion. She's awesome. She has a fun blog, too. She also has a peanut allergy kid. And, of all things, she lives right here in my town. If you get a chance, check out her blog: Mommy's Timeout.

Thank you so much for helping me celebrate my birthday! For those that wondered, I'm now 37.
I had a fantastic birthday!

3 comments:

RLR said...

What a fun way to celebrate! Congratulations, Samantha!

samantha said...

Whoop Whoop Thanks so much friend. Hmmm what is a mommy to buy.

Missy said...

Congratulations Samantha!