Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I see love

"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."
Edward Degas

Birthday Gifts from My Kids~

My youngest son: He's enjoying a confetti party with mom.

My middle son: He's enjoying flowers with mom.

My oldest son: Mom's riding on an elephant while the sun is setting.
Makes you smile, doesn't it?

My daughter: Dora. Just because she loves to color and she loves Dora.

She brought me this: A perfect 2 year old creation (that she tried to fold it into an airplane).


Speaking of perfect. I'm not.


I am loved.

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You have great little artists and I love when my kids draw me pictures to show their love. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

But look how close you are to perfect!!! Your kids have a high opinion of you. Isn't that great? The are so loved and they know it!
Sharon

Amanda said...

beautiful pictures! so sweet

Foursons said...

You are very loved! How neat that they included you in all their drawings.

Ellen said...

AWWW!

Missy said...

ARe those not just the best birthday presents we can get?
I hope you enjoyed your special day!