Thursday, August 07, 2008
Thursday Thanks Tank #51
Today I am thankful for many, many things. I started my list early in the day and then the day got away from me. So, here is some of what I am thankful for:
1. Birthday Love: I received so much love yesterday as I celebrated my birthday. It was a great day and I have so many wonderful friends and family!
2. Peaceful Afternoons: This afternoon I got 3 out of my 4 children to take a nap at the same time. What a wonderful surprise bit of peace and quiet.
3. New Friendships: I am getting to know some new friends with the MOPS group here.
4. Fajitas: My husband made fajitas for me last night (yes, he grilled the meat and made all the fixins!) They were so yummy and I enjoyed leftovers today.
5. Otter Pops: Really, these popsicles are ingenious. The kids think they are the best. There is little to no mess AND they come 100 in a box.
6. Kind Neighbors: We were invited to a neighbor’s house tonight for dinner. The neighbors have a quiet house (a one child- soon to be 2 child family). We came with our 4 kids and felt welcome.
7. My bed: Man, I am tired. I am thankful for my wonderful bed… goodnight…