Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Thanks Tank #117



Each Thursday I make a list of my thankful thoughts. I spend time throughout my day appreciating the little and big things in my life.

Here is what is filling up my Thanks Tank today:

Salad: I made myself a delightful one this afternoon.

Sunshine: The sun was out yesterday afternoon and all day today. Oh, is so nice (quite a change from the rainy northwest weather we have been having).

Rainbows:


Friends:
- that I can pray with
- that care for my kids
- that understand when my plans change
- that bring me lattes

Pictures: I had pictures taken of my kids in their Halloween costumes. (Oh yes, Halloween!) I love pictures of my kids. It doesn't matter what time of year it is.


My understanding husband: He's a good man.

Family Time: We have been enjoying more time than usual lately playing games together.

Sweet Words: Nothing like words that are sweeter than honey. (Psalm 119:103)

Sound Effects: I've been smiling today because of my 4 year old boy and his animated sound effects.

Lists: My lists are a lifeline to me this week (and last week and the week before).


Take time to be thankful today. You will be better off for it.

4 comments:

Macey said...

What a great picture with the rainbow...sweet.

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute...my girls were cheerleaders one year. So cute.
I love sweet words too & how do little 4 year old boys make such great sound effects.

Missy said...

I love the picture of the kids with the rainbow in the background!

Foursons said...

That rainbow is beautiful!

I love the Halloween photos in the white background.