Thursday, January 07, 2010

ROLL TIDE Thursday Thanks Tank (#116)



I am thankful for the University of Alabama. Ok, this may seem a bit over the top but I can't help it.

I HOPE I have something HUGE (the title) to be thankful for tonight.

Alabama is in the BCS Championship Game.



For now, I am having a hard time thinking about anything else.

I am thankful for my college education. I am a stay-at-home mom right now so I don't use my degree on a day out and day in basis (I do but not in tangible ways) but I wouldn't trade my college experience for anything. It was a wonderful 4 years. I grew as a person and I learned a lot. I also had TONS of fun. If I were more on the ball, I would have scanned in some pictures of the gool ole' days. I didn't get around to that SO... here's some cute pictures.







Here's my son this morning before school. He was SO, SO, SOOOO excited to wear the jersey he got for Christmas today.

4 comments:

Macey said...

I think you got a degree in having cutie patootie kids!

Foursons said...

Hmmm- I am an hour away from Hook 'Em Horns country. It is burnt orange everywhere around here.

Jen said...

Your kids look ADORABLE in their gear :) Good luck! Or is it over already??

He & Me + 3 said...

There up right now...keeping my fingers crossed for you!