Thursday, June 05, 2008
Thursday Thanks Tank #42
Here are some ways my Thanks Tank is being filled this week:
1. Dirty Hands: My boys and I planted some sunflower seeds yesterday. (The package said they were kid-sized sunflowers. I cannot wait to see them!) It was fun and exciting for the boys. I got joy out of seeing their little hands play in the dirt.
2. Community Pool: The boys have been taking swimming lessons there. I swam laps there this week. I am so thankful this little town has the community pool!
3. Humility: I needed help this week. It is hard to ask for help. I am thankful for humility and the condition of the heart that it brings.
4. My body: I saw this picture on Jessica’s blog and wow- what a wonderful reminder that our body’s are amazing! (By the way-Click on the picture to make it bigger.)
5. Exercise: I have started exercising again (aside from the daily lifting of children, that is!). It feels wonderful!
6. Allergy Editorial: My friend Sharon emailed me a link to this: “A Plea for My Daughter” I can relate to it so well, I am probably going to email it out to people I know. That’s why I am thankful for it—it is another way to share about dealing with food allergies.
7. Kisses: I am thankful for the kind of kisses that make boo-boos better.
8. Confidence: This week I experienced failure. I am thankful that I can renew myself and find confidence in God. (Proverbs 3:26- For the Lord will be your confidence and keep your foot from being snared.)
9. Cleanliness: I have been cleaning extra this week. I am really enjoying the results!
As always, have a Thankful Thursday and a thankful heart!