Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Proof We Aren't Crazy

We aren't crazy but we are going crazy here at the Owen house. We are going crazy with seasonal allergies. The only one that we know for sure has allergies is David. But, there is NO doubt that everyone except the two youngest are showing symptoms of seasonal allergies. When I say symptoms, I mean we are all suffering intensely. It is insane! We cannot be outside long at all before we are congested, sneezing, coughing, and our eyes are burning, watering, and itching. I've never experienced seasonal allergies like this before. And then last night I ended up traveling from one of my allergy websites to Pollen.com. The worst cities right now for pollen? Eugene, Portland, Salem - all Oregon - all surrounding cities.
See the red dot on the map? That's us. That's us longing to be outside when it is sunny but only getting out for short increments. That's us all on allergy medicine. That red dot? It's proof that I am not crazy and that my eyes itch constantly for a reason.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW! Sounds to me like it's time for a trip up north!!!!!

breaking free said...

wow! I think I would be miserable there. My yellow KY state is bad enough not to mention going to your orange/red zones!! So sorry

Kimberly said...

Amazing - you couldn't go anywhere for it to actually get worse! I guess that means it can only get better from here! ;)