Thursday, March 06, 2008
Thursday Thanks Tank #32
Thursday is almost over. This week has been such a crazy week for me. I must mention that I appreciated all of the encouraging comments on last week's Thursday Thanks post. It was also comforting to know that I am not alone...a great reminder that everyone struggles. I appreciate your encouragement and honesty.
Since it so late I am posting my abbreviated list (no details included). I hope your week is wonderful and that you are spending time being thankful.
Some of my thankful thoughts:
1. Honesty of Children
2. The Power of Having a Good Attitude
3. Jumper Cables and being near friends when my battery was dead
4. My husband being able to be with family this week
5. Recognizing my nature and being filled with the desire to grow
6. Letting go of unrealistic expectations for myself
7. No lock on the bonus room door (one little guy is really into locking doors these days)
8. Not oversleeping... and on that note I better get to bed