Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Thanks Post #33


Here are some ways my thanks tank is being filled:

Snow!! I have been visiting friends in WA and we have had snow off and on for the last two days. I love kid excitement about snow. I also love watching snow fall.
My WA Friends: Wow, God blessed me with some amazing WA friends. I am spending my week enjoying getting to see my friends and letting our kids play together.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: These doughnuts are oh so yummy! This is a treat that I really miss in OR.
Laughter: I laughed one night this week until I was in tears. This was so, so incredibly refreshing.
Easter: I love celebrating Easter. I love focusing on God's grace. I love the Easter baskets. I love the Easter candy. I love going to church. I love taking a day to celebrate the gift of life!
Sleeping Babies: Oh my sweet Elsie had trouble falling asleep last night. Sleeping babies are so sweet!
Rain boots: My 6 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old can all manage to get their rain boots on without help. For this reason- I LOVE rain boots! My kids are going to be enjoying rain boot fashion for as long as possible. (You can really get away with this for a long, long time in the NW.)
Bath Tubs: This morning Elsie had a blow out diaper. Tonight Thomas threw up after dinner (a not so nice way to christen my friends' new home). Both Elsie and Thomas had baths. I was thankful that I was near a bath tub in both cases.

That's about all I can write tonight. If you have an extra minute or two, head over to Pam’s. Pam inspired my Thursday Thanks Tank list. She could use your prayers right now so head over there, check out her list, and say a prayer for her and her hubby.

No comments: