Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Wednesday Words: The SEC

"I'm sorry, folks outside of SEC country, but a few facts are incontrovertible. They smoke better barbecue than you. Their women are prettier than your women. They play football better than your schools play football."
Andy Staples, Alabama's rout of Notre Dame reinforces SEC dominance, Sports Illustrated 1/7/2013
 


Here's a picture of me and 3 of my kids during halftime of the BCS Championship Game. Roll Tide!



My husband is a Tennessee fan and my oldest son is an Oregon fan. They graciously cheered for Bama, too.

2 comments:

sharon said...

This picture makes me wish I loved something like that so I could create those memories with my kids. I mean I know I love things like dogs, muffins, reading, and mussicals and my kids share these loves, but we don't have team colors and pom poms to wave. I love this picture and your joy in sharing this with your kids.

sharon said...

I don't know how to edit my comment so I can fix my typo. oops. I do know how to spell musicals. :)