Saturday, February 04, 2012

Saturday Smoothie

I made smoothies this morning. What a medley of flavors!
I don't even remember the last time I've had a smoothie.
My 6 year old thought it was an "uh-maze-ing" drink.


Saturday Smoothie

1 1/4 cups (calcium fortified) orange juice
1 banana
1 1/4 cups frozen berries (I used blueberries and strawberries)
1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
1 tablespoon sugar (optional)

Combine orange juice, banana, berries, yogurt and sugar, if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.

Source: Eating Well


Pin It

2 comments:

Pam said...

Today was the first day this week that we didn't make smoothies. : ) How smart of you to have the recipe down so you can repeat something the family enjoyed.

I'm such a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of cook that each smoothie turns out differently and gets labelled a "Pam Surprise" around my house.

Foursons said...

This could be your P52 entry this week!