Saturday, April 02, 2011

Call Me Crazy

This is the first game of the Spring season. When I gathered up the clothes for my 3 boys last night, I thought. 'I need grey, orange and green.' Those colors were right. But, the green I chose for my 5 year old was last year's green. Oops.

My son wore the wrong uniform to his soccer game today.


It didn't bother him one bit.

I overheard a conversation between him and another kid.

Kid: "Why are you wearing that shirt?"
My son: "Because my mom is crazy."

When we got in the car, I thanked him for having such a good attitude.
He said, "It was funny."

My son can call me crazy anytime he has a good attitude like that. Course, he's not going to say that again because I gave him the wrong jersey. I'm not going to be that mom again.

4 comments:

Honey said...

That's hilarious!

Foursons said...

Hahahaha- that is too funny. My kids were green one fall and the shirt, hat, socks, and belt were all a different shade of green. I have no idea why the powers that be could not coordinate the shades.

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

At least he was close to the right color! You are such a good mom for sitting in the rain...I'm a wimp!

Leslie said...

I love it when our kids can get past something without us even reminding them to. :) You must be demonstrating that ability regularly. Good mommying!!!