Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Thanks Tank #152



I am thankful for these things and much more:

1. Laughter
2. Pizza for dinner
3. Hanging out at a friend's house
4. Inhalers
5. The quiet in the house after the kids are asleep
6. Sleeping in during spring break
7. coffee
8. my niece's continued recovery
9. nerf gun wars
10. my daughter's well-loved security blanket
11. businesses that support schools
12. taking time to read
13. surprises
14. a different perspective
15. pictures drawn by my 5 year old brought to me first thing in the morning
16. my husband

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad to hear that your niece is recovering. By the way, have you read 1000 Gifs by Ann Voskamp?

Jane Anne said...

Lindsay, I haven't read it- yet. I have heard it is wonderful.

Experti Contabili said...

Hmm agree with pizza for dinner :)
What are you reading these days?