Thursday, September 09, 2010
Thursday Thanks Tank #141
I'm listening to the sound of two rambunctious super heroes fight bad guys. It's loud here. There's also a little girl chasing them saying, "Wait for me guys!" and "What about me, boys?" My house is full of sound effects and flying nerf bullets. I am safe. I am smiling. It's wonderful.
The first thing I am thankful for this Thursday is: Imagination.
I am also thankful for:
2. Friends that call just to say hi.
3. A friend that watched my kids so I could be in my son's class the first day of school
4. Peace that I am making good (albeit hard) decisions
7. New recipes
8. Friends that are taking my oldest to and from soccer practice
9. College football season
10. My new calendar
11. A great first 2 days of school for my oldest 2 kids
12. My IPOD
13. My babysitter being available last minute when I needed her
This is just little glimpse of my thankful heart. I am thankful for much, much more. I am sure you have much to be thankful for, too. Take time to appreciate the big and small things in your life. You will benefit from it.