Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Thanks Tank #157



Each Thursday I try to make a list of my thankful thoughts. Sometimes I jot it down on paper, sometimes I share that list here, and other times I just highlight one or two things that I am thankful for. This is my Thursday Thanks Tank.

Today I am thankful for:

Time with a good friend: A friend of mine that moved out of state last year came in town this past weekend. We had fun catching up with each other. Our kids played wonderfully. We even let all 7 kids sleep in one room (in the end, my youngest couldn't handle it and wanted to be in her own room). It was crazy fun for the kids and really nice for us girls.

Getting Away: During their visit, they invited us to the beach with them. It was refreshing to get out of town. With everything that is weighing on my mind with the upcoming move, it was just what I needed.

Beach time: I loved every second of watching my kids play at the beach. They had a blast.

More time with my friend: I enjoyed long talks and lots of laughter. I am thankful for our friendship.

I super thankful I was able to spend time with my friend and her kids. It was wonderful to go to the coast with the kids.

2 comments:

Foursons said...

Sounds perfect. I'm glad you had such a good time.

Salty Mom said...

It was a blast can't wait to see you guys again.