I am so thankful that today is almost over!
I am so thankful that it is almost the weekend!
I thought about just leaving this post at that... but I want to jot down a few more things because I have a lot filling up my thanks tank:
1. An unexpected phone call: I got an unexpected call from a friend I hadn't talked to in months and months. It was wonderful to catch up!
2. Good Doctor Visits: 3 of our 4 children had a visit with the doctor today. I was a bit stressed about it. It went well. They were well behaved. And, I should not have worried about what the doctor was going to say.
3. David's preschool director and teacher: I am thankful for the care and kindness of the staff at David's preschool. We had a great meeting with the preschool board this week about David's allergy.
4. Sports Illustrated September Issue: (Oh, I know this is such a simple joy...but we must be thankful in ALL circumstances) The Cover page says: SEC BEWARE Alabama Sends An Early Warning. The inside article says, "The Tide is Turning." I am so thankful for how well Bama is doing! It is FUN!! (And, my hubby bought me the magazine...what a humble gift of love)
5. Text: Seriously, I am thankful that I got a Text message this week with pictures of my friend buying minature Heath bars. What would I do without that encouragement!? I, of course, had to buy some tonight! (It's almost Halloween, right?)
6. Laughter: My husband makes me laugh. My kids make me laugh. I also love baby giggles.
7. Finding Lost Items: I have been in such a state of disarray, looking for many lost items. Last night my 7 year old prayed that we would find one of the items. Today, we found 2 things that were missing (including the item he prayed for). I couldn't have been happier. They were both in the "black hole" toy closet.
8. Getting Organized: I have been cleaning and organizing like crazy (because, you know, I have lost so many things). I am enjoying getting organized!
9. Legos: I cannot imagine my house without the joy of Legos. Our boys play with legos each and every day (even more now that we are on the school schedule-- no video games except on weekends).
10. Lists: (Boy, this list has turned into a long one!) At the begining of the week I made a big "To Do" list and I have been working on it each day. I love it! I feel so productive seeing each item marked off the list.