Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thursday Thanks Tank # 39
I am taking a quick break to write down some things I am thankful for. This day is already a blur and it isn't halfway over. I realize that despite my craziness, I am very blessed. Here are some things I am thankful for today:
1. Successful Grocery shopping with 2 kids and a babay in tow at both Walmart and Safeway
2. Company Arriving this afternoon and tonight
3. Sunshine and Heat. It is going to be in the 80s here today, which is really warm for this time of year here.
4. Air Conditioning.
5. Getting the boys down for an early nap.
6. Starbucks at Safeway. BTW, this was not the only reason I had to go to Safeway in addition to Walmart. It sure did make it bearable, though.
7. Blogs. I read something yesterday on a friend's blog that really hit me right where I needed it. I am thankful for that post and for all of the blogs that allow me to stay in touch with people.
8. Popsicles. My boys are so excited about "popsicle season". I just love this time of year.
9. Pansies. These are some of my absolute favorite flowers.
10. Good sleep. Elisabeth has turned a corner and now she is consistently sleeping around 10 hours at night.