Monday, February 11, 2008

What a doll!

Elisabeth got her first baby doll this past week. It was a late Christmas present that had been on back order. When our relative told us that she was sending a Madame Alexander doll for Elisabeth, I thought, "Why? She is way too young to need that." Now, I have to admit that I am pretty excited to see this little doll laying around the house. It is so cute! I had fun setting up pictures of Elisabeth with her new doll. It is funny how much joy I got out of taking those pictures. I think with each new girl thing, I will have to realize all over again that we actually have a girl in our family! It still seems amazing. I am not sure when I will adjust and stop being amazed that she is here.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so cute!! I know, I love having a girl--buying all the pink stuff and hair stuff--sometimes I think WOW, I really have a girl! Not that we don't love our boys..but I can't wait until Sasha is old enough to go to tea at Mrs. B's. Looks like Elisabeth loves her baby doll too!!

Kimberly said...

She is too precious for words!

BTW - congratulations on your two year anniversary of blogging!