Thursday, February 21, 2008
Thursday Thanks Tank #30
Here are some of the things that have filled my Thanks Tank this week:
1. Successful meal planning and grocery shopping.
2. Trying out new recipes that turn out very tasty.
3. The neighborhood watch group in my neighborhood.
4. Pictures that my children draw for me.
5. Clean children (3 out of the 4 kids got baths early in the day).
6. The flowers that have been bringing me joy all week.
7. Being able to stay home with my kids.
8. How hard my hubby works to provide for our family.
9. Making progress getting rid of clutter in my house.
10. Cold medicine and Puffs with lotion tissue.
11. Baking cookies with my kids (and each grain of sugar that was spilled all over the counter and floor each time each boy got to pour their ½ cup of sugar in the mixing bowl).
14. Impromptu family fun.
15. The smiles I see on my kids’ faces when they see momma and daddy being silly.