Monday, March 06, 2006

The Conversation Piece - Question#2

Question #2: If like milk or the newspaper, you could have anything of your choice delivered to your doorstep every morning, what particular item would you want it to be?

The first thing I can think of is a Starbucks coffee. It would need to be in a nice thermal cup so it could stay warm until I open my door for it. I would alternate between a Grande Carmel Macchiato with non-fat milk and a Grande Vanilla Latte. This would be a wonderful service for me! I tried to think of something more creative and coffee is all that I could think of. I do love my coffee first thing in the morning.
OH! I just thought of something else. I would like to have a recent picture of my husband every morning. Surely, the army could provide something like that to Army spouses of deployed soliders, right? I will even give them a grace period-—that is, it can be as recent as sometime within the last two weeks. Coffee and a husband- what more could a woman want?

2 comments:

Seth said...

Hey- I've never been accused of being the smartest guy- but that sounds like a hint to your husband. Maybe he should try to send a picture now and then, huh?

Jane Anne said...

Hope- I am totally addicted to coffee. My addiction started in CS but the rainy northwest has made it a must.