Monday, March 20, 2006

The Conversation Piece - Question #4

#4: Which month of the year do you think would best describe your personality?

This was more challenging to me that I thought it would be when I first read it. I immediately tried to decide which month was my favorite. But, that is not the question. I had to give my personality some thought. It is hard to be self-reflective. It would be easier for me to ask someone else to honestly describe my personality and then pick a month. Anyway, after some thought I settled on two words to describe myself: reserved and outgoing. I am outgoing. I love to go places! I love to be around activity. I am reserved, too. I do not like to be the center of attention. I tend to become quiet in a new atmosphere or a new group setting. Based on those traits, I picked September. September is a beautiful fall month but it doesn't get as much show as October. That's why I picked it. The trees are full of color but October tends to get more of the presentation. It is also cooler than the summer but not cold.

4 comments:

Seth said...

Hmmm- not that you asked, but I will give you my opinion. I think you are more of April. Bright and happy. Lots of bright, new colors everywhere and a lot of happy music made by the birds flying through the air. Butterflies and fresh cut grass. Yeah, to me you are definitely April.

Seth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I don't know why but my immediate thought was May. I'm not really sure why but I think it has to do with Spring. Maybe it's the reflection of the colors you wear and the scents you prefer. ?????

Anonymous said...

P.S. Hey Jane Anne, just in case you are wondering, I'm (Kimberly) "anonymous". Since I don't have a blogger id. Sorry about that!